Jumeirah Essex House, a luxury hotel is midtown New York, is pleased to provide visitors to New York during Armory Arts Week with a special Armory Show Room Package now available for booking for guest stays March 8 through 12, 2012, including:
- 10% off room rates at the iconic Jumeirah Essex House
- Two complimentary tickets to The Armory Show at Piers 92 & 94
- Complimentary Armory Show catalogue
- 20% off breakfast at the South Gate Gallery
- Complimentary late-check out, based on availability
- Hotel Art Tour led by Jumeirah Essex House curator Katherine Gass, by appointment
For more information, including rates and availability, call +1 212 484 5100 or visit their website.
In March, Jumeirah Essex House, as VIP Hotel Sponsor of The Armory Show 2012, welcomes many new and returning VIP friends and fans of art including art dealers, collectors, museum directors, curators, and cultural tourists to the hotel to enjoy the vast array of exciting cultural events around New York City during Armory Arts week. http://www.thearmoryshow.com/ This marks the fifth year of the landmark hotel’s partnership with the internationally acclaimed art fair.
At the same time, on view through September 2012, the Gallery at South Gate will debut a special exhibition of Brazilian photographs, in association with 1500 Gallery of New York, the first gallery in the world with an explicit focus on Brazilian photography. The exhibition will include a range of thematic approaches and styles that reveal the richness and diversity of this group of photographers, while showcasing the majesty and magic of their common subject – Brazil.