Something luxurious, chic and absolutely unexpected is happening in Manhattan’s backyard. The Allegria Hotel — a year-round oceanfront escape that embodies relaxed elegance, sophistication, style and wit..miles before you get to the Hamptons. Surprisingly close, yet worlds away, the Allegria Hotel delivers everything you want in a luxury resort. The Allegria’s design seamlessly brings Long Beach’s famous boardwalk, pristine sand and ocean into every space. Sumptuous, airy rooms, a rooftop pool and deck and Chef Todd Jacobs’ renowned organic cuisine- all served up with endless Atlantic Ocean views. The Allegria is ready to assume its place among the best Long Island hotels. Be one of the first to discover why.
- 143 luxurious rooms and suites.
- 250-seat ballroom, theatre style.
- 200-seat ballroom, banquet style.
- Walking distance to LIRR.
- High speed Internet, in-room safes.
- Limestone bathrooms with backlit mirrors & spa showers.
- 8 state-of-the-art conference rooms.
- Private tunnel to beach with full beach service.
- Plush complimentary robes, luxurious bath amenities.
- 37-inch flat screen TVs.
- L’Onda Lounge with ocean views.
- Fitness center overlooking Atlantic Ocean.
- 24-hour in-room dining.
- Stunning oceanfront suites and guest rooms.
- Chef Todd Jacobs’ Atlantica Restaurant.
- Access to world-class surf, golf and tennis.
For more information, please visit the Allegria website.