Going to the Super Bowl in New York, you better start reading this article posted in Hotel Chatter this week.
Know of a hotel room open for Super Bowl? Tell us where right here.
Good news for Denver Broncos and Seattle Seahawks fans, Not only are your teams going to the Super Bowl, there’s also plenty of hotel options in NYC should you
pay out the nose for tickets decide to go to the game.
Unlike last year (New Orleans) and the year before (Indianapolis), there are plenty of reasonably priced hotels close to the celebratory action (namely, parties) still available. Alas, finding your way from your hotel room to the game in New Jersey, and back, could be a little crazy. Go here for the official recommendations for ticket holders.
But if you’re not a ticket holder and you just want to crash the Super Bowl weekend parties, here are some hotel picks rom January 31-Feb 2nd*:
- King & Grove New York: Located in Midtown East near Grand Central and going for $280 a night. [Source: Expedia]
- NYLO New York: Newly opened, on the Upper West side (closer access to George Washington Bridge) and going for $339 a night. [Source: Expedia]
- Roger Smith: The hotel is offering rooms for $299 a night also with reimbursement for bus transportation to and from MetLife stadium. A two-night minimum is required for either Saturday and Sunday or Sunday and Monday. Book using code SB2014. [Source: Roger Smith Hotel]
- NYC Kimpton Hotels: The Kimpton chain is promising hotel rooms and insider information. Rates start at $320 a night at 70 Park Avenue and up to $709 at the Muse in Times Square. Reservations are pre-paid and non-refundable and must include a three-night minimum stay. However, morning coffee is free.
- Best Western Plus President Hotel at Times Square: This is actually one of the most stylish Best Westerns out there in the heart of Times Square and of course, the WiFi is free. Rates are $299 a night.
Oh and in case you’re wondering about the Bud Light Hotel? That’s actually cruise ship docked on the Hudson.