Location: 136 West 55th Street New York NY 10019
Rating: 4 Stars
Direct Phone Number: (212) 245-1800
Reservations Phone Number: (212) 245-1800
In contrast to recent trends of modern boutique hotels, where comfort takes a back seat to style, Blakely New York, a BD Hotel, has been created in a traditional design with the emphasis on service and comfort.
Hotel Guest Room Features:
- Deluxe Rooms: 310 square feet of elegantly appointed in the fashion of an English library with cherry furnishings, rich oak baseboards and trimmings, flat screen TV, CD/DVD player, wireless internet access, work desk, full kitchenette with sink, microwave, mini-fridge, dishes and flatware, luxurious down bedding with linen duvet and pillow-top mattresses, marble bathroom with tub and shower and Penhaligon’samenities. All rooms include complimentary use of Frette robes, in-room safe, iron and ironing board.
- Deluxe Studio Suites: Feature all of the deluxe room amenities at 425 square feet, which includes a sitting area.
- Deluxe One Bedroom Suites: 525 square feet feature Deluxe room accommodations and includes a separate living room area with dark hardwood floors, an extra long daybed/couch, and a second flat screen TV.
In addition to its beauty and charm, guests love Blakely New York’s two star Michelin rated Italian restaurant, Abboccato, which received the Critics’ Pick award from New York Magazine. The restaurant’s lively atmosphere is perfectly suited for a leisurely meal and pre-theatre bite without having to mess with the hustle and bustle of Times Square. Abboccato is famous for serving some of New York City’s finest Italian dishes – guests rave about the quail stuffed with mortadella as well as the pasta with razor clams and bottarga!
- Complimentary wireless, high-speed Internet access
- 24-hour access to on-site fitness facilities
- Room Service by Abboccato (located on lobby level)
- Complimentary delivery of New York Times to room
- Complimentary incoming faxes and computer access
- Discounted overnight parking
- 24-hour concierge services
- In-room Amenities:
- Full kitchenettes with mini-fridge, microwave, and coffeemaker
- Flat-screen TV, DVD/CD player, in-room movies by lodge net
- Voicemail and two phones per room (one cordless), work desk
- Feather mattress topper, down pillows, luxurious duvet and Egyptian cotton linens
- Personal safes, irons and ironing boards, hairdryers and umbrellas
- Marble bathrooms with deep soaking tubs; whirlpool baths or marble rain showers in all suites
- Frette robes and Penhaligon’s bath amenities
Penthouse Boardroom at The Blakely
Located on the 17th floor, the penthouse boardroom is the perfect venue for small meetings, presentations and intimate dinner parties. The boardroom’s private garden terrace can also be used as an excellent breakout space or for outdoor luncheons overlooking the city.
- Up to 14 around the boardroom table
- Up to 30 reception style
- Up to 65 when rented in combination with the Penthouse Suite
- Garden terrace with city views seating up to 12
- 56-inch plasma flat screen (connectible to laptop for presentations)
- Tele-conferencing system (including all local and non-international calls)
- Drop down projection screen
- Voss water, notepads and pens
- Full catering capabilities
- Valet Service
- Shoe Shine Service
- Additional AV support
- High Speed Internet Access
- Wireless High Speed Internet Access in All Guest RoomsUSD 14.95 per day
Our signature restaurant, Adour is located adjacent to the lobby and serves breakfast and dinner. Indulge with one of our signature Champagne cocktails, fine wines and lunch available in the Hotel Bar. Celebrate the arrival of the evening with our nightly Champagne Sabering Ritual at 6PM during Fall and Winter and 5PM during Spring & Summer months in the hotel reception. Relax in the Hotel’s Lobby which is home to a landmarked, hand carved wood ceiling. Guests can relax and enjoy beverages throughout the day.
Guests may also enjoy our à la carte menu in the privacy of their guest room or suite. A full feature of seasonal breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night menu options are available.
Attentive service is the hallmark at The St. Regis Washington, D.C. where the staff stands ready to offer room service, personalized Butler assistance or business center services 24-hours a day. The landmark hotel’s commitment to exceptional service includes 24-hour room service, In-room dining, nightly turndown service, complimentary shoeshine, morning coffee or tea and a 24-hour Fitness Suite for a stress relieving workout. Also available are secretarial, translation and notary services, childcare, and limousine services. For a more intimate occasion, enjoy a VIP moonlight tour of the nation’s capital or cocktail reception around the Hope Diamond at the Natural History Museum.
Following a landmark, 16 month renovation and preservation, The St. Regis Washington, D.C. has emerged to reclaim its title as Washington D.C.’s premier venue for meetings, executive retreats, weddings and gala social events. The combination of exquisite, unrivaled spaces and an exceptional staff ensures that events will be memorable for both their setting and their flawless execution.